Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Meet Fawn Fairy

I think everyone has heard of Tinker belle Fairy...Well, as it turns out she has fairy friends and one of them is named Fawn Fairy.



I honestly don't know much about Fawn but she's Lily's favorite.  As Lily celebrates her 5th birthday, she requested a Fawn Fairy cake.

And how could I say no?  I'd like to thank Disney for making Fawn Fairy have similar bone structure as Cinderella.  It makes my life that much easier, when I can reuse a shaped cake pan...Which is exactly what I did.



Chocolate Almond cake baked in the Cinderella Wilton pan, covered and filled with buttercream and decorated to look like Fawn Fairy.  I made the wings from Waxed paper.  Because what is a fairy without wings?



Happy Birthday Lily!!

No comments:

Post a Comment