Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Fashion Runway Cupcakes

Jewelry and makeup cup cake toppers for a Fashion Runway birthday party.

When someone has a birthday theme of fashion runway...What comes to mind besides freakishly skinny models with waky hair and clothing that you'd never be caught dead in public wearing?

Yeah, me to.  I was at a loss at first.  So then I had to think fashion...And my friend Megan immediately comes to mind when I hear the word fashion.  And I think of high-heeled shoes, designer handbags, jewlery, lipstick and nail polish.  I went with the last three in that list; jewelry, lipstick and nail polish.  Turns out I should have stuck with the makeup for a little girls birthday party...but making jewelry was a good experience.  Plus I got to buy and use my first mold.  Which was not as easy as I thought it would be.  Well, everything is a learning experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment